Work closely with multiple internal departments and suppliers to successfully launch new P.L. items that are solutions for our customers. Support the Project manager and the team to increase private label penetration in the Lassonde overall sales mix. Help the Project Manager manage the launch of new items from A to Z.
- Manage and monitor new items development up until printing of labels and first production;
- Work closely with our divisions in the USA to launch different products;
- Monitor finished product and labels/laminates inventory for transitions or discontinuations;
- Labels & laminates change coordination;
- Monitor label approval process internally;
- New items launch coordination with the order desk, sales force, production and logistics;
- BPCS code creation internally for all P.L. new items;
- Samples coordination;
- Monitor PL inventory and ensure to minimize product destruction.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BAC Business or relevant/equivalent experience;
- 2 years of experience;
- French & English written and oral;
- Be able to work on : Word, Outlook, Excel, BPCS (INV-300), Power point Impromptu and C8;
- Good communicator;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Action oriented/Self-sufficient;
- Team player;
- Easily adapts to changes/unforeseen events.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.